Children of Morta: Complete Edition -60% 28,97€11,63€ Free Download
Game Children of Morta: Complete Edition
28,97€11,63€ Free Download
Title: Children of Morta: Complete Edition
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Developer: Dead Mage
Publisher: 11 bit studios
Franchise: 11 bit studios
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish – Spain, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese – Brazil, Turkish, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Japanese
Listed languages may not be available for all games in the package. View the individual games for more details.
About this bundle
Children of Morta: Complete Edition is made of:
- Children of Morta – full version of the base game with all the free updates:
– Family Trials – separated from the story-focused main game mode
– New difficulty settings
– New Game+ Mode
– A new playable character: Apan
– New items packs
– Online and local co-op!
- Ancient Spirits – DLC which introduces a new playable fighter character with two unique forms called Yajouj’Majouj; new skins for each character and an in-game package featuring new relics, charms and graces.
- Paws & Claws – DLC which adds new features to the game – like the Animal Shelter System, new boosts, animations and events.
- Family Fireside Fables – pack of six charming tales, ranging from adventurous to mysterious, read by the game’s unmistakable narrator, Ed Kelly.
Children of Morta is an action RPG with a rogue-lite approach to character development, where you don’t play a single character – but a whole, extraordinary family of heroes. Hack’n’slash through hordes of enemies in procedurally generated dungeons, caves and lands and lead the family of Bergsons, with all their flaws and virtues, against the forthcoming Corruption.
- Rogue-lite with a strong storyline
- 7 playable characters
- Online and Local Co-Op
- Procedurally generated dungeons
- Diverse set of skills
- Passive and active items modifying each run
- Emotional tale focused on a family of heroes
- Family Trials – a mode separate from the Main Story campaign, offering new systems, items, objectives, character builds, and more – all set in a series of completely randomized dungeons.
[ Direct download link (PC) ]